Kirby - A Snack Too Far Kirby - A Snack Too Far

...hehhehheh.

........hi!- *POP!* waddle dees like "O...M...fu*k." nice short xD

We Hate It When... We Hate It When...

Awesome!

Very good collab of fails! I love this!

Sonic: TAO Part 3 Sonic: TAO Part 3

..............awwwwwwwwwwwww!

it's very nice,storyline,characters,battles,eff ects,sound,but the above mobius scene as soon as i saw the ship "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! stealer!" I just had to say that cuz i'm a halo freak but other than that nice. EXCEPT CLIFFHANGERS OF COURSE.

Shadow Hates Colours Shadow Hates Colours

I like it!

its good,saw it on youtube first though. But good sound good animation and one thing i HAVE to say at the loading page:NOW YOUR THINKING WITH PORTALS!

Blue Blur comming soon Blue Blur comming soon

nice!

love the music! isn't it FMA? anyway nice sound,but i have to say the animation, the pictures fuzzy, but you get better over time right? but whats funny is you have the same icon as me and you use the same shadic sprites! They are really good sprites. good job.

Shadow0910 responds:

yes its FMA plus this more like a test imma try to upload my pivot animations!

Dark Shadic Vs. S. Nazo Dark Shadic Vs. S. Nazo

awesome.

loved it the sprites, the animation, the sound, the effects all nice job. I hope you finish this! very good and exciting. keep up the good work.

Shadic Fusion Shadic Fusion

like it!

nice job good animation, good sound, good effects but i have to say that that version of shadic didn't look good. But I love what you did with the sound nice job!

Sonic Bastardized Sonic Bastardized

ha ha!

I love this! Awesome voice acting! Eggman:Why hello sonic. Tails: oh WTF?! I didn't vote for you!D:< Nice job Psy i love your work!

Sonic 4 trailer Sonic 4 trailer

LOL

so hilarious and random xD it also shows how much better the games were without 10 million partners for sonic jeez :P really funny keep it up!

Splash Attack Splash Attack

So confusing...

awesome but i thoght it was replaying but then gary all of the sudden got a call on his phone "what team rocket? Team rocket can suck my balls. Magikarp use a splash attack." great flash but its pretty confusing. I can tell you put in A LOT of effort xD nice job.